Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am going to Indonesia!

Hello,
My name is Sabrina, and I have a big surprise! Tomorrow me and My dad are flying to where our missionary friends are near Sacramento. Then I get to go to Indonesia with them in a few days. They are going to be starting an Orphanage and I really wanted to help, I want to be a missionary too! They give food and clothes to widows and orphans and I want to help do that too.

Its really cool because where we are going in the mountains of Java, there are huge cockroaches, spiders and lizards. So, I am taking my bug box to see how many I can catch. I love big Bugs!

But my Dad hates big bugs. So pray for him, because when he comes in 4 weeks to get me , he is probably going to freak out! My dad is going to help Charles and Marie set up an internet cafe to help make money to run the orphanage.

This is going to be an interesting awesome trip.
I will write more and post pictures when I get there.
Thank you for reading,
and if you can, please pray for us!

Sabrina

10 comments:

Dusty said...

Hi Sabrina,

How exciting that you have the opportunity to go do this! I will be praying for you.

dusty

Snow said...

thank you so much!dusty i will be praying for you to and your mom.

Sabrina

christin joy said...

sabrina! i'm so excited to hear that you're able to go on this trip and experience what the Lord has for you. bud and i are praying for you, sweety. let us know if you have any specific prayer requests.

love you!

christin & bud.

Snow said...

thank you Christin. I hope your having a fun time in Hong Kong.
i wish icould stop on the way over to see you and Bud.But maybe God would let me come over another time.

Sabrina. P.S We miss you!

Dusty said...

Snow,

You said, “I want to be a missionary someday”

Sweet Sabrina, you are!

You are a brave young lady. I know your mom and dad are very proud of you. God is proud of you. I am proud of you.

God has put it on your heart to serve Him in this way and you are fallowing through. There are so many people, adults, who get the calling to move out in faith but never do. You are an amazing young lady. I am so excited and anxious to see what God has in store for you.

Still praying for you.

Love and blessings
Your friend
dusty

PS, Can I link to your blog on mine?

Snow said...

Hi Dusty,

My Mom and Dad said it is very nice of you to ask!
and YES you can,
Thank you very much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,
I have been a school teacher of 9 and 10 year olds for many years, and am just thrilled to see what God is doing in your life. What an inspiration!

I will be praying for you.

Snow said...

thank you very much.
i will be praying for you
sabrina

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,
My name is Caitlyn and I live in Arizona with Captain Kevin. I will be praying for you, and hopefully, we can become penpals.

From Caitlyn

Anonymous said...

Hi Sabrina,

Hope this gets to you...I posted a comment last night but it didn't show up. Anyway, I MISS YOU ALREADY!! I'm so glad you arrived safely and I look forward to hearing what God will do in and through you as you help build this orphanage in Indonesia. You are an amazing young lady serving an amazing GOD! He is awesome!!

Write back when you have a second. I'm praying for you and your missionary friends and for the orphans God will bring.

Love in Christ,
Marlene